Who Is She
Creative Writer, Literary Critic
Contact information / Private
Contact information / Work
- PhD, Modern Arabic Literature and Criticism, Menofeya University, 1998.
- MA, Arabic Literature, Assiut University, 1994.
- BA, Arabic Language and Literature, 1989.
- Modern Arabic Literature
- Published Creative Writer.
- Literary Critic.
- Previously, an Educator in Egypt and Saudi Arabia.
Honorary office and memberships:
- Egypt Writers Union
- Story Club, Cairo
Productions and works:
- She has a novel, Qamar Azraq [A Blue Moon], 2000, 2002 and a story collection; Hamama Ismaha Folla [A Dove Called Folla], 2010.
- She has 6 books of literary criticism.
- Over 15 academic papers in journals
- Over 75 critical articles in journals.
- Poetry Award, Sharjah Award for Arab Creativity, Second, 2004.
- World Association of Arab Translators and Linguists Recognition, 2007.