Who Is She
Contact information / Private
Contact information / Work
- A scholarship, Columbia University, Law School, 2013-2014.
- Diploma, Cairo University, Faculty of Economics and Political Science, Human rights and Civil Society, 2006.
- Bachelor of law, Cairo University, faculty of Law, 1989.
- Human Rights
- Equality and justice within the family and the community
- Writing national and shadow reports
- Domestic violence
- Civil society
- Board president of the Center for Egyptian Women's Legal Assistance Foundation, 2012 - present.
- Regional coordinator for a project of combating human trafficking and rights of house servants in the Jordanian women union, 2010-2012.
- Regional coordinator of a project on changing Arab personal status laws inside f Arab countries (Egypt, Lebanon, Palestine, and Jordan).
- General Director of the Center for Egyptian Women's Legal Assistance Foundation, 2003-2010.
- Coordinator of the technical and institutional Support of Egyptian NGO's project to execute the Beijing Convention for the UNICEF (items of violence and equality) in front of law, 2001-2002.
Productions and works:
- A development consultant to COSPE foundation in Egypt in order to create and develop women's committees in rural areas outside Cairo.
- Consultant to UNIFEM in Jordan to participate in preparing a manual on Human rights and Women's Human Rights for the Arabic region.
- Consultant to the UNICEF, participated in editing and preparing a training manual in Egypt concerning the convention on eliminating all forms of Discrimination against women.
- Consultant to the ministry of health and the UNFPA, preparing a training manual on resisting FGM and its legal aspect.
- Consultant to the national council of motherhood and childhood, preparing and executing awareness programs on the Beijing Platform.
- PEDRO DE LEMONAURIA AWARD for the ETHICAL COMMITMENT - Spain, Won 2018.
- Martine Anstett Prize Association – Switzerland, Won 2018.
- Allard Prize for International Integrity – Canada, won 2nd place - 2017.
- Human Rights Tulip – Nominated, Netherlands 2017.